Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Grandma Glenna and Grandpa Bob are planning on coming down today to stay with us and the kids are so excited. And since I work tonight, we opened our traditional Christams Eve gift in the mid morning. Of course, it was the kids' jammies, which they all know they are getting. We also exchanged our gifts amongst each other. Each year, we draw names within our family and we exchnaged them on Christmas Eve. Rock got me the book The Undaunted by Gerald Lund, which I am so excited about!! I got Bubba a puppy calenday/planner and she was ecstatic. Danni got Allen a zip up hoodie which she was so proud of and Allen adores. Allen got Sam a Myley Cyrus CD and after tomorrow gifts are open she will love it even more!! And Sam got Rock a Mickey Mouse outfit, which he didn't really care much about it after the wrapping was gone.

I plan on taking a nap today before work while Allen and kids get the house ready for visitors. We'll have fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner and then off to work for me. I can't believe Christmas is already here!! It came so fast this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment