Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Dentist

This was Rock's first visit to the dentist and he wasn't too sure about what to think.  We laid him across my lap and the dentist's lap as they cleaned his teeth and then examined them.  Perfect bill of health for Rock!  His teeth look great and the dentist didn't have any concerns!
The girls also had they semi annual dentist trip, and neither one had cavities!  They have perfect teeth.  With as much candy as they eat, I really am surprised, but so far, so good.  At their ages I had a ton of cavities, so I am very proud to say that neither Sam or Danni have ever had a cavity. 

They love going to see Dr. Doug.  He has a tv in the ceiling that they get to watch, and the staff always come out to play with the kids and do an activity.  And they always get to leave with a balloon.  This time, their activity was planting seeds in a pot they got to decorate.  They plan on babying these seeds and seeing how big they can get them to grow.  Wish I could be so excited about a dentist trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment