Mom, the kids, and I went down to Becky's on Friday to watch Sarah at her Kindermusik recital. It was really cute and Sarah did a great job!! I got to hold Baby Ru through most of it and she fell asleep on my shoulder. I, in turn, fell asleep on her head. When I woke up, I think I had been drooling because my cheek was soaked and so was Baby Ru's head! After the recital we headed back to Becky's and visited.
The next morning came early, and the day was very busy. Zach had a soccer game in the early morning that we were able to attend. The kids had lots of fun and, of course, Zach did was the best goalie ever! Then we were able to go to one of Zach's baseball games. It was getting hotter in the day, but we all had fun and once again, Zach did great! After the games, we headed back to Becky's again and Allen surprised us being there so early. The kids were so excited!!











No comments:
Post a Comment