Monday, August 10, 2009

Cute Sarah

My neice Sarah has been staying with us since Saturday and the girls have been having lots of fun. And this morning Sam is getting a perm from Grandma for her birthday. I'd been telling the girls that they had to go to bed early so that they could up early and get ready so that we would make it to Sam's appointment on time. Well, last night we had family scripture study and Sarah said the closing prayer. During her prayer she asked for help for her and her cousins to get up in time to make it for Sam to get her hair curly. Allen and I both peaked at each other with a smile on our mouths. It was soooo cute!

3 comments:

  1. Cute Sarah. Don't you love little kids prayers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff, I was cleaning out a kitchen cupboard today and going through old cookbooks. I came across a "College Survival Cookbook" and when I peeked inside, there was a note from you (from 1995). It was so fun to sit and read your note and remember how fun those years were. Anyway, just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you today and still love you...even after all of these years!!

    ReplyDelete