Thursday, August 27, 2009

Memory Lane

I found these adorable pictures of my girls as I was going through some old things. They bring back some great memories and really make you ponder about life.


This picture was taken January 16, 2003. It was the same day Sam was released from the hospital after her liver transplant. Before she was admitted for that stay, I kept putting off doing pictures and almost lost the chance to ever have pictures done as a family again. So we had them taken they day she was released. These two girls are absolute miracles and they are so beautiful, on the outside as well as the inside. I just love them!! (I just love the Sammi's chubby cheeks and Bubba's pudgy little hands!)



This picture was taken November 2005. They just grow up so fast, and sometimes you don't realize it until you look back through time and see how little they used to be. I wish they could stay sweet, innocent little creature forever!

1 comment: