With the girls back in school, I have lost my helpers, which means I have lost sleep. So we decided to have Rock go to daycare 2 half days a week. He goes to Best Friends at the hospital that I work at and it is a great center. I think it has been hardest on Allen. He really didn't want to start Rock in any daycare and he is the one that has to drop Rock off in the mornings, therefore is the "bad guy". Rock's first day went well. I called to check on him and his teachers said he was doing great. After Allen left he didn't cry at all. He blew bubbles and ate lunch and seemed to have great fun. He was still sleeping when I picked him up and seemed a little confused about the day. He was very clingy to me and had zero facial expressions for about an hour. His second day went better. He did cry when Allen left, but when I picked him up he was playing with puzzles and kids and was having lots of fun. And he acted himself the rest of the day. As much as I hate that he has to go to daycare, I think the socialization will be really good for him. We are hoping for good times!!

This is Allen and Rock the morning of his first day of daycare. He just adores his Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment