8 years ago
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Kelly's Mission Farewell
Today we had the opportunity to attend a friend's mission farewell. The girls have been at Becky's, so it was Allen, Rock and I. Rock started to have a hadrd time half way through sacrament, so Allen took him out to the van where they both fell asleep. I became friends with Kelly while working at the nursing home. Whenever we worked with another friend, Allison, we had so much fun. We also learned alot from each other. I've come to love Kelly over the last few months and am really sad that she won't be here when Allen and I are ready to go the temple, but I am so proud of her for serving a mission. I know she will be a wonderful missionary and do so much good. Her talk today was amazing and she actually sang a hymn without music and did an awesome job. Good Luck, Kelly!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment