
After the parade we went back to Becky and Randy's house where a few of their friends and families came over. We swam all afternoon and ate and ate and ate!! Of course the kids were in heaven. Lots of little ones to play with and in the water for hours on end, what an afternoon!



Once the sun went down and it was dark out, we did fireworks in the front yard. Zach, Emma and Zeke all took turns lighting the fireworks. Sam and Danni really wanted to try to help, but their overprotective and worry-freak of a mother would not let them. All I could see was blown up fingers and hands, so I made them just sit and watch.



What a great day we had. I'm so glad we have family close to celebrate with. For now, we are looking forward to next year!!







No comments:
Post a Comment