The other day we were visiting my sister's family and my neice had had a scooter accident which knocked out her front tooth and caused some scratches and bruises. A few days afterward, she said her knee was bleeding and that she needed a bandaid. Danni piped up and said to her, "It is only a superficial cut."
Last week while at our family reunion, Sammi was riding 4-wheelers with my sister Kris. She has all of the neices and nephews calling her "Aunt Sexy". After one of the rides, Kris asked Sammi if her hair was crazy and Sammi answered by saying, "it looks good, for cyring out loud, you're Aunt Sexy!"
8 years ago







Tiff I found your blog! Your family is darling, congratulations! I had no idea you got married shortly after my first husband and I did. We have got to get together. Where are you living? My oldest is 12! Congratulations on getting your RN, my little sister is doing hers as well. We need good people like you two! My yahoo email is quistdaphne@yahoo.com This is my blog site if you click on our picture link! quistfamily.blogspot.com just in case. It's slightly boring as I have been doing school a lot the past couple weeks since the kids have been gone! Chat soon!
ReplyDelete