Tuesday, April 20, 2010

1 Years Smoke-Free

It has been a full year since Allen has quit smoking.  We are all so proud of him.  He's had a few rough moments, but he didn't give up, he has been so strong.  We didn't get to see each other on this wonderful anniversary, but I wanted Allen to know just how proud of him I am.  I knew he could do it, and I am so happy that he finally was able to believe in himself also.  The kids are also very excited for him.  We are very open and honest with the kids, and they have been great cheerleaders for their Dad.  Along with this monumental day, in 2 days we celebrate 5 years and 10 months of sobriety!!  With all these wonderful and healthy lifestyle changes, we'll get to have him around for a long time!!  I LOVE YOU, ALLEN!  Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment