After lunch, I told the kids I had a surprise for them. They got so excited!! They kept trying to guess what the surprise was, but never came close. We drove up the freeway just a few exits and pulled into a Chevron. We pulled up right next to Allen's car and just sat there for a few minutes (Allen walked in the store before we pulled up). Then Mom got out and started to unbuckle Rock and got him out of the van and just then Allen walked out of the store and Rock ran right to him, so happy and screaming for Daddy. The girls still didn't get what was happening and I told them that there was their surprise. I'm not sure how happy about it they were, but they did run up to Allen and give him lots of loves. I think they were hoping for something a little more fun?! But Allen ate it up and loved every minute of it. Mom offered to drive the car and Allen jumped into the van with us to drive the rest of the way home. Danni interogated Allen about staying at Dad and Denise's and all about his new job. From what I could gather from the interview, Allen is liking the job and has had quite a few experiences with dogs on his route!! He even got flashed by someone - should I be jealous? Anyway, both Allen and the kids are loving being together and just keep teasing each other. Tomorrow will be another sad day as we have to say good-bye for another week. 
















No comments:
Post a Comment