Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dad's Home

Allen did not have training today so last night after class he drove home for the night. I was going to surprise the kids with thism, but Sam asked for a playdate after school and was so upset with me when I told her no that I had to tell her why. So, needless to say, the girls were very happy to know Dad was coming home for the night.

He let the girls stay home from school today, too. He wanted all the time he could get. When I started to object, I could tell how improtant it was to Allen, so kept quiet and let them have their day. They all got to sleep in this morning and after Rock's (and Dad's) nap, they went to the park. Then they came to visit me at work, which is always such a great surprise!! After that, Mom treated us to dinner at Golden Corral. It was a nice day together.

When we came home, I gave Allen a much needed haircut. After another tearful goodbye, Allen was on the road again for more early morning training tomorrow. He may or may not have training Saturday, he'll find out for sure tomorrow. So we will get to see him again this weekend before he heads down to Helper to start work on Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment