8 years ago
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Missin' My Kids
The way my schedule has been this last week I haven't been able to spend a whole lot of time with the kids and I have really MISSED them! When I got home Saturday morning, Rock wouldn't have anything to do with me. He's usually the one I can count on to snuggle with me and give me lots of love. Since he was too busy playing, I PLEADED with all my heart to the girls. I asked them if they would please lay with me and watch a movie, any movie they wanted, while I fell asleep. At the time they were playing school and acted SO very busy. Danni conversed privately with Sam and then came to tell me that Sam didn't want to. I then asked Bubba if she wanted to. She looked at me like I was putting her through torture. She knew how much I wanted to snuggle with them and didn't want to hurt my feelings. So she said, "how 'bout another tme, Mom?" I said sure, with a few tears in my eyes. Then she ran up to me and threw her arms around me and told me how much she loves me. What a sweetheart!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment