So I celebrated another birthday today. I ended up having to work last night and again tonight. But it wasn't too bad. I was on facebook at work and the birthday wishes started pouring in well before my actual bday! I also got several texts from family and friends with more birthday wishes, thanks to everyone for all the thoughtful wishes and comments!
When I got home, I helped Allen get the girls off to school and then went to bed. When I woke up, Mom, Sarah and Audrey were at the house. Allen met Becky in Brigham to pick them up. AND THEN my husband finally wished me a happy birthday. (we'd been arguing a little over the last few days and weren't on the best speaking terms) We tried out a new recipe that night for dinner - French Bread Pizza. It was really good. Everyone loved it. We even made some with white sauce for Sarah and Audrey and they ate it up!
Then Allen and I went to get an ice cream together while Mom watched the kids. We used a gift certificate that we had and so we didn't spend any money (with Allen out of work, things have been tight-so we are working very hard at watching what we spend!). When we got home we got everyone to bed and then I headed to work. Allen and the girls and Mom gave me a gift certificate to get my hair done. It was very much appreciated and needed! Another year younger and wiser!!
8 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment