8 years ago
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Postpone the Baptism
So a week and half ago, Danni started getting sick. She started out with just a sore throat and then started fevering. Last Tuesday morning she woke up complaining of having a hard time breathing. In the mean time, Rock started fevering and coughing and then Allen did as well. I was trying to keep them all at home and just wait out the virus, but when Danni complained of having difficulty breathing, I decided we should go to Instacare. It ended up that the three of them had H1N1 virus. And because the antiviral medication is in short supply this flu season, they wouldn't prescribe it for them. We came home with cough medication and instructions to treat the fevers and body aches with motrin and tylenol. Needless to say, we had to cancel Bubba's baptism. She was devastated, which made Allen and I feel terrible. We will reschedule her baptism for the next Stake Baptism Day, but to Danni it seems like forever away. Allen and Rock are getting better, their cough is still lingering, but doesn't sound as bad as it was. Bubba's last temperature was on Sunday, but her cough still sounds horible so she hasn't gone back to school just yet. And Sam and I are doing great, just trying to put up with ornery, sick folk. Hopefully, we stay well this flu season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Sorry to hear that! I'm sure Danni was really bummed about the baptism and not being able to trick or treat! Hope you all start feeling better, and hope you don't catch it!
ReplyDelete