After our big day at the temple we were finally able to focus on Halloween. Sam decided she wanted to be a nurse this year, Danni wanted to be a chearleader and I found the cutest pattern for a pirate for Rock. I had to rush in order to get all the costumes done in time, I was still working on them Halloween morning. Sam isn't a huge fan of Halloween, all the masks and scary costumes scare her, no matter what we say. Our usual routine is a small area of trick or treating while it is still very bright out, then as a family we go to dinner and a movie. It is a small compromise to make all the kids happy. This year with Bubba not feeling well, we got take out from Costa Vida and rented movies. Sam and Rock went to about 6 houses when Sam declared she was done. So we came home and had family time. Bubba was pretty upset that she didn't get to dress up and go out, but she still got PLENTY of candy from us. Rock was none too happy with us when we made him put his costume on, he hated the hat and the patch, but he was so darn cute that I just had to get pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment