Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break 2009!

We had a nice, relaxing Spring Break Weekend. We didn't go anywhere, but still had fun had home. I worked most of the weekend, so the girls helped me out with Rock while a napped a little. They are great big sisters, they just love that hunk of chunk so much!!
 
Posted by Picasa

Saturday afternoon we dyed our Easter Eggs. As always, the girls loved it and had lots of fun. They tend to get so creative with the colors that sometimes you can't even tell what color the egg is!
 

Of course, Saturday night the Easter Bunny visited and left the kids more than they needed. They got some much needed spring/summer clothes, along with their Easter dresses and sandals. The family also got a Wii Fit and we have had a ton of fun playing with it. It is a really cool toy!! MR. Easter Bunny (notice I said MR.) hid the eggs in the backyard and as the kids were hunting for them, somehow two disappeared!! I'm sure one of these days as were are doing yard work, we'll come across a stinky, rotting Easter Egg.
 

 

 

Posted by Picasa

On Monday, I took the kids to the park and they had lots of fun. It was a nice day with quite a bit of wind. When the wind wasn't blowing it was a beautiful day. Rock loved the slide and couldn't get enough of it. He kept trying to crawl up like his sisters did and would scream when he couldn't do it-he has such a temper, just like his daddy!
 
Posted by Picasa


Danni doing the hula on the Wii Fit. Sam snuck up behind her to get this video - isn't she so cute!

4 comments:

  1. Tiff, You have a beautiful family! What a fun Spring Break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Its like Christmas all over again! All Gage got was candy, some books, and a little outfit! But, I know we will need to get him clothes for summer, so it makes sense for the Easter bunny to bring all of that! Looks like a fun week! (Let me know if you got my blog invite!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun stuff! Sarah can hardly wait to see your girls this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures, you guys looked like you had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete