
After having a blast all weekend without even missing their parents, my babies are home!! It was so strange to have the entire weekend to ourselves. It was a nice little break, but it was so quiet. As soon as the kiddos walked through the door, I completely forgot what quiet is. The fighting, screaming, bickering and yelling started right up!!


The girls had lots of fun with their cousins and I'm told Rock did just fine. When he got a little upset or tired, he just looked for Sammi and cuddled with her-what a GREAT big sister. Aunt Kelly's dog wouldn't leave Rock alone, I guess. Whenever Rock was walking Poe had his nose right up Rock's butt!! Rock was also right at licking level, so Poe was able to lick Rock's face whenever he wanted. I'm told that Rock finally got to the point that when he saw Poe coming, he ran the other way.
The girls played and played and shopped. Grandma and Aunt Kelly spoiled them, as always! They got new clothes and a new Webkinz. The computer was their first stop last night when they got home. They had to add their new Webkinz to their website. They love those things.
The weather is finally getting to be a somewhat enjoyable. After cleaning the girls' bedrooms last evening, the family went for a short walk. We bundled up, maybe even a little too much, and walked to the post office. Rock got to ride in the little red car and the rest of us took turns pushing him. It was so nice to be out and about, and I am so grateful to have all of my family back home!







No comments:
Post a Comment