
I told Allen he was thinning quite a bit there on top, what do you think? Is he going bald? (That glare you're seeing is from Allen's shiny scalp - it is a very healthy scalp!!)
est. March 1998


Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
Ha! It's junk getting older. My mom teases my dad for loosing his hair. She keeps saying, "I had no idea Navajo could go bald" Like we were some how genetically in able to loose our hair. ha ha :)
ReplyDeleteYou only did a good job if that "cut"-like owie on your sons head was a previous injury! haha! Allen still has plenty of hair. You just had an unfair angle. Very few people will see his head from the top!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking the same thing as Amie on Rock's forehead injury - hope it wasn't those darn clippers! I can't believe Allen let you take a picture of the top of his head - Tanner would NEVER let me. Tanner is thinning too - but he thinks if we don't look at it and don't talk about it, it won't happen. Now there's some good logic for you!
ReplyDeleteHey you your little guy is so cute. I just found your blog i am adding you! I miss workin on medical! :( I hope things are going well!!!!
ReplyDelete