Bubba turned 8 this year and she was so excited!! This is the birthday that she gets to be baptized, she's been looking forward to this for so long. I took treats to school for her class and they sang Happy Birthday to her. That night she chose to eat at Village Inn (of all the places to choose, she picks Village Inn??!!). Then we came home and let her open her presents. Allen and I were pretty stumped about what to get her this year, she hasn't really been too interested in any one thing. She loves anything to do with academics, so we took our chances on a telescope and microscope. I did some research, because I didn't want to get one that was just a toy and would fall apart. So I found one online that was perfect for beginners and kids and was better quality than just a toy. We were ecstatic when she opened it and was very happy with her gift!! She had a great day and Friday night she and Sam are having a Late Night Pajama Party for their birthdays. I'm trying to prepare myself now for all the screaming girls at our house!!
No comments:
Post a Comment