Today was Parent Teacher Conferences and once again both girls got raving reviews. Sam is progressing so much and all the teachers just adore her. I am told that she is so helpful and all the kids love her. Also that she is always very nice and sweet to everyone. I asked the teacher if we were talking about the same kid!?! Actually, I am very proud of her. I know things don't always come easy for her and she really has to work hard at things, but she is doing amazing. I love you Sam and am very proud of your determination!
Danni, too, is doing awesome. She is excelling in every subject and is at advancement placement in reading and writing. She loves school and anything to do with school work. She loves to read and makes sure to read every night, at least her 20 minutes, usually more. Good Job, Bubba, I love you!!
8 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment