I am so happy to be a mom and so proud of my kids. They are growing up so fast, which I think is totally unfair. I wish that they could have all stayed in the baby phase. So cute and cuddly, totally dependent on me to even roll over and with NO ATTITUDE!!
Danni brought me home a plant that she potted herself at school, with a card that she made there. She also wrote a little letter that she threw in the package. She is so sweet!! Thursday, I got a letter in the mail from my preteen Samrah. Such sweet words she wrote to me. I love them both so much!! And little Rock man, he gives me kisses and hugs every day and I'll take those for as long as I can get them!!
Allen was able to go 4-wheeling down towards Bryce Canyon this last weekend with our brother-in-law and some friends. I had to work all weekend and my brave sister was willing to take my three kids with her own three so that the guys could go. She claims it wasn't so bad, but I'm inclined not to believe her. On top of the six kids she has been battling a cold for some time and did not feel well. I am grateful to her for helping us out, Thanks Becky!!
8 years ago

.jpg)
1.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment